Alliant Business Systems presented a webinar on “4 Things Banks Want to Know When You Need a Business Loan” on Thursday, March 15th, from 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. (EST).
That bank loan you want for your company? Well, the bank or lender is going to want a lot before they give it to you.
One of the first things overly-optimistic entrepreneurs discover as they look for funding is that banks don’t fund business plans.
So here’s what a bank or lender wants to know when you apply for a loan for your business. There will be occasional exceptions to every rule, of course, but here are the general rule of thumbs.
Discussion topics included:
- How to Qualify for a Business Loan
- Business Loan Requirements
- What Do I Need to Get a Business Loan
- Small Business Loans
- How to Apply for a Business Loan
- Getting a Business Loan
- How to Get a Business Loan
- Small Business Funding
- Getting a Small Business Loan
- How to Get a Small Business Loan
- And much more!